CNA Training is the fastest way to become eligible to work as a certified nursing assistant. The CNA certification is state specific and hence you need to get the certification in the state in which you intend to finally work. Hence if you intend to work in Connecticut then you need to join a CNA Training in CT.
Institutions offering CNA Training in CT
CNA Training in Connecticut is offered by nursing homes, hospitals, private care homes etc. Some of the leading institutions that offer CNA training include
- Westview Nursing Care & Rehab Ce (860) 774-8574 150 Ware Road in Dayville
- East Hartford High School (860) 282-3200 869 Forbes Street, East Hartford Connecticut Training Centers (860) 291-9898 1137 Main Street, East Hartford Goodwin College- East Hartford (860) 528-4111 745 Burnside Avenue and East Hartford American Red Cross- East Hartford 860-761-0249 205 Burnside Avenue in East Hartford
- East Haven High School (203) 468-3254 35 Wheelbarrow Lane, East Haven Laurel Woods (203) 466-6850 451 North High Street in East Haven
- Enfield Adult Education (860) 763-7033 1264 Enfield Street in Enfield
- Jewish Home for the Elderly (203) 374-9461 175 Jefferson Street, Fairfield 3030 Park (203) 374-5611 118 Jefferson Street in Fairfield
- Falls Village Housatonic Valley Regional High Sch(860) 824-5123 246 Warren Turnpike Road
- Farmington Tunxis Community Tech College (860) 255-3675 271 Scott Swamp Road
- Meadowbrook of Granby (860) 653-9888 350 Salmon Brook Street
- Groton Regency (860) 446-9960 1145 Poquonnock Road
- Groton Robert E. Fitch High School (860) 445-7799 101 Groton Long Point School
I hope that information is good enough for you to select a school for CNA Training in CT. Please let me know in the comments if you need any specific information and I shall try my best to get you the required information.